- PROTECT YOURSELF FROM HEARING DAMAGE by wearing these cutting-edge noise reducing earplugs whenever you need to be around firearms or get exposed to explosions or even impact tools such as air wrenches, nail guns or drop hammers.
- REDUCE NOISE LEVELS WHILE STAYING ALERT; The Earmonix Shooting & Impact Earplugs are designed for outdoor shooting environments to reduce the amount of high-impulse noise while allowing you to hear voice and sound directionality.
- MADE OF MEDICAL-GRADE TPE which is means they’re extremely comfortable and safe to use. Earmonix Shooting & Impact Earplugs are hypoallergenic, so you don’t have to worry about developing allergic reactions.
- ANSI IPIL certified for impulse noise up to 166 dB where it provides 33 dB of attenuation, for indoor ranges double protection is always recommended for optimum protection. There small size also means you can wear them under your earmuffs or communication headsets without any trouble .
- THE EARPLUGS COME IN TWO SIZES which means you’ll have the right size that perfectly fits your ear and provides excellent hearing protection and comfort.
If you work in the military or law enforcement, getting exposed to the noise of gunshots and
artillery shots is a fact of life. Unfortunately, this “fact of life” can lead to hearing loss in the long
run —and even right away, depending on where you’re stationed. The American Speech
Language Hearing Association points out that exposure to 140 dB can result to permanent
hearing damage. However, almost all firearms make noise that go beyond 140 dB, which means
that you can experience serious hearing damage while doing your job.
To prevent this from happening, the best thing you can do is to wear noise-attenuation hearing
protectors like the Earmonix Shooting & Impact Earplugs. They are specially designed to protect
the wearer from the noise made by gunshots, explosions, and artillery shots. These ear plugs are
designed for outdoor shooting and if used for indoor shooting ranges double protection is always recommended.
Unlike solid foam earplugs the Earmonix Shooting & Impact Earplugs are specially designed to
protect your ears while still allowing you to hear what’s going on in your environment. When
there are no high-impulse noise present, the earplugs allow you to hear background noise as well
as the voices of the people around you. With their special design, they let you retain sound
spatiality and directionality, so you can easily tell where sounds come from. These are all critical
in military and law enforcement work since you have to be constantly alert and aware of even the
littlest details that will help you make split-second decisions.
The Earmonix Shooting & Impact Earplugs are easy to clean; simply wipe them with
antibacterial tissues or a damp cloth after each use to keep them hygienic. They also come with a
slim-design carry case that protects the earplugs and keeps them away from dust and dirt.